We are pleased to show our new website to celebrate we are offering a 15% discount to guests who book direct with us online.
Home Made In The Highlands
- Scottish Haggis and Black pudding Served on a tattie scone £5.00.
- (V) Onion rings £4.90 With sweet chili dip & Garlic mayo.
- (V) Fresh Mushrooms £4.90 Cooked in garlic butter served with a crusty roll.
- (V) Soup £4.00 Home-made Vegetable Soup served a crusty roll.
- (V) Garlic bread £4.00 panini roll, pan fried in home made garlic butter.
MAINS FILL YOUR BOOTS
- From our local Butcher Aberdeen Angus Mince Home cooked into a steak & Ale Pie £10.90 Cooked with onion in a rich ale gravy Topped with a short crust pastry lid.
- From our local Butcher Steading Aberdeen Angus 227g Sirloin Steak £17.90 Served with fried mushrooms, baked tomato and beer battered onion rings.
- Highland Aberdeen Angus 227g Sirloin Steak £18.90 With Haggis and Scottish black pudding.
Pepper £1.90 Gravy £O.90
- Aberdeen Angus Drovers Burger £10.90 Two prime Home made Gourmet burgers in a ciabatta roll with two rashers of bacon, Cheese and beer battered onion rings.
- From our local Butcher Minced Venison £10.90 Cooked with peppers, mushrooms, onions & red wine, Topped with a short crust pastry lid.
- Hickory Chicken £9.90 From our local Butcher,Chicken breast with Bacon, BBQ sauce & melted cheese
- Lairds Chicken £10.90 From our local Butcher, Chicken breast with haggis & Bacon topped with black Pudding.
- Pork Chops x2 £10.90 From our local Butcher, Each chop 227g served with Apple sauce.
- (V) Shepardess Pie £9.90 Medley of Fresh vegetables in parsly sauce topped with mashed potato and cheese.
- Macoroni and cheese pie £9.90 Macoroni cooked with mature cheese topped with mash potato and grilled cheese
All Mains Served with either chips, mashed potato, jacket potato, salad garnish peas, green beans or swede
- Rainbow Trout £12.00 Cooked in garlic butter.
- Fish Pie £12.90 A home made selection of fish in a Parsley sauce topped with mash potato & cheese.
- Scampi £12.00
THE ABOVE Served with either chips, mashed potato, jacket potato, salad garnish peas, grean beans or swede
- Highland Mussels £11.90 Cooked with onion in a brandy & cream sauce. served with a warm crusty roll.
- Vanilla Ice cream £3.50
- Mint choc chip.
- Sticky toffee pudding £4.10
Served with pouring cream or ice cream
- Highland Pancake £4.00 Scottish pancake served with vanilla ice cream and warm mixed berry fruits with honey.
Table Booking Only To make a reservation Please Phone - 01456476231